Don’t Think You Need To Wear A Helmet? These 19 Grisly Photos Say Otherwise

A significant number of us weren’t permitted to ride bicycles, skateboards, or go rollerblading as children without putting a head protector on initially, and all things considered.

To be completely forthright, in spite of my mother boring it into my head that I could kick the bucket without wearing one, I never really trusted that would transpire as a young lady. As a grown-up, be that as it may, I wince at whatever point I see kids riding down the road on bicycles without them. Perhaps this is on the grounds that I’ve heard an excessive number of stories on the news about cerebrum wounds and horrendous passings that could have effortlessly been forestalled with a protective cap, however I decline to get on a bicycle without one strapped to my head.

Whenever you’re pondering whether a cap is truly vital, simply take a gander at these 19 photographs.

1. “A kid’s bicycle head protector spared him from genuine wounds after a crash, if not demise.”

"A boy's bike helmet saved him from serious injuries after a crash, if not death."

2. “This is why you wear a full helmet. My friend was hit by someone who ran a red light. If he had worn a skull cap, he’d have no lower jaw.”

"This is why you wear a full helmet. My friend was hit by someone who ran a red light. If he had worn a skull cap, he'd have no lower jaw."

3. “Got hit by a car turning left and flew into windshield.”

"Got hit by a car turning left and flew into windshield."

4. “My head and faced crushed the windscreen.”

"My head and faced crushed the windscreen."

5. “And this, kids, is why we wear helmets when we skateboard.”

"And this, kids, is why we wear helmets when we skateboard."

6. “Orlando Police shared this photo on Twitter showing where a bullet struck an officer’s helmet. The officer’s life was saved because of the helmet.”

"Orlando Police shared this photo on Twitter showing where a bullet struck an officer's helmet. The officer's life was saved because of the helmet."

7. I don’t even want to know how this happened.

I don't even want to know how this happened.

8. This could have very easily been his skull.

This could have very easily been his skull.

9. Just imagine what would’ve happened to this person’s face.

Just imagine what would've happened to this person's face.

10. “Wear your helmets when biking. No doubt this helmet saved a friend from serious head injury or death.”

"Wear your helmets when biking. No doubt this helmet saved a friend from serious head injury or death."

11. Working in construction can get pretty dangerous.

Working in construction can get pretty dangerous.

12. “Fellow riders, my helmet saved my life this weekend. I would have been hit in the face with a big chunk of concrete.”

"Fellow riders, my helmet saved my life this weekend.  I would have been hit in the face with a big chunk of concrete."

13. There’s no way he would’ve survived without that helmet.

There's no way he would've survived without that helmet.

14. “The helmet of our patient after a bicycle crash (into a wall at 80km per hour)!”

"The helmet of our patient after a bicycle crash (into a wall at 80km per hour)!"

15. Here’s what happens when you get dragged by a bus.

Here's what happens when you get dragged by a bus.

16. Yikes.

Yikes.

17. “This helmet saved my life when I hit a deer. Bike is gone but I’m still here!”

"This helmet saved my life when I hit a deer.  Bike is gone but I'm still here!"

18. They probably wouldn’t have had a face anymore without this.

They probably wouldn't have had a face anymore without this.

19. “Your life isn’t worth you wanting to feel the wind on your face. Be safe, not sorry.”

"Your life isn't worth you wanting to feel the wind on your face. Be safe, not sorry."

It’s crazy and terrifying to think that all these people would probably be long gone if they hadn’t decided to protect their heads. Be sure to share this with everyone you know as a reminder that helmets really do save lives!