V by Very Luxe Faux Fur Coat How fabulous is this faux fur coat from V by Very From the smooth glossy sheen to its stunningraspberry hue there's nothing we don't love LQF9J BQBIOOU

  • V by Very Luxe Faux Fur Coat How fabulous is this faux fur coat from V by Very From the smooth glossy sheen to its stunningraspberry hue there's nothing we don't love LQF9J BQBIOOU
  • V by Very Luxe Faux Fur Coat How fabulous is this faux fur coat from V by Very From the smooth glossy sheen to its stunningraspberry hue there's nothing we don't love LQF9J BQBIOOU
  • Model: BQBIOOU
  • 535 Units in Stock

$184.94  $98.97
Save: 46% off

QTY:
Add to Cart:

DESCRIPTION

V by Very Luxe Faux Fur Coat

How fabulous is this faux fur coat from V by Very?! From the smooth, glossy sheen to its stunningraspberry hue, there's nothing we don't love. Its collarless style and short length bring vintage class to the design.

Styling Ideas

Wear layered over your party outfits for a high-glamour finish.
  • Washing Instructions: Machine Washable
  • Coats & Jackets Style: Jacket